So we're less than 10 months away from our wedding and surprisingly right on schedule! We have our Photographer, DJ, and now our Officiant booked and deposits in!
Being that Andy and I are photo junkies we were very picky with who we went with for our photographer. After spending MANY hours online looking at hundreds of photographer's websites we narrowed our favorites down to about 4. We met with a photographer/videographer but didn't think our personalities meshed quite as well as we would have liked. So next was a photographer that many of my college and high school friends had used, I loved the style of this photographer but after meeting with them and seeing the price sheet, I think we were a little out of our league. Meanwhile, we kept on hearing the name Mary Sandy. Andy's co-worker recommended her to us and then turns out that our DJ has done numerous weddings with her as well so we thought we'd at least give her a shot. After meeting with her we knew she was exactly what we were looking for. She's an amazing photographer that takes such pride in her work, she pays close attention to detail, and has a great personality that we're sure will produce great engagement and wedding photos.
Our DJ is Chad with All American DJ. He is someone that my mom and I met at the Bridal Expo and scheduled an appointment for Andy and I to meet with him. We got a very good first impression and liked Chad's dedication and positive, fun, lively attitude. He's very detail-oriented and loves what he does and we thought he would be a great Master of Ceremonies!
Scott Swanson is who we went with as our officiant. Andy and I knew we didn't want a religious ceremony but we still wanted it to have substance and meaning and after meeting with Scott for the first time we knew he was a perfect match. He has a great plan for the ceremony that incorporates areas that are important to us and will be unique just for us.
We are very happy with all our vendors and think they will make our day that much more special. Next on our list...colors, engagement pics, and save the dates! Can't believe it's less than 10 months away!!! Wooohoooo! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment