Last night Andy and I went to the Desert Botanical Garden and took our engagement pictures with Mary Sandy. I will be the first to say that after looking at photography sites and thinking how easy and fun it looks - I was SO wrong! Being a model for a couple hours turned out to be much harder than it seems - it didn't help that we had a constant audience around at ALL times. With guidance from Mary we were able to loosen up a bit and get comfortable with the the camera. I'm very excited to see how they turned out! The main reason we wanted to take the pictures at the DBG is because their is a special exhibit - Chihuly: The Nature of Glass. It's something unique and hopefully made as a beautiful back drop. By the time we were walking out we had a family calling us the "married couple" because they managed to go on the same paths we did. One guy did a double take of Andy - I think he thought we were famous or something and Mary was the paparazzi! Ha!
Overall it was a great time and got us used to being photographed so come the Big Day we're ready to model and act like we're professionals! So check back in a couple weeks and we will hopefully have pics to post! :)
2 comments:
Yay, I can't wait to see them!
The guy did a double take because he probably thought you were marrying Ryan Seacrest. LOL!
Post a Comment