April 2009
One of my besties, Blair, got married and I had the honor of standing by her side as she said "I do!". Her and her hubby are the kindest people I know and I couldn't be happier to be a part of their wedding day!
Congrats Willy!
Congrats Willy!
My honey also turned another year older which means festivities were needed. We had a bunch of our friends over for a BBQ, pool, the NFL draft and just a great time with great friends!May 2009
Our little Miss Kayleigh came into town with Anne and Roger! Her stay started off a bit rocky with a stomach flu but was able to get past it in order to fully enjoy her trip to none other than DISNEYLAND! We also took a trip to the Wildlife Zoo and lots of swimming!
Next recap:
June - Grand Canyon trip & Couple's Shower
No comments:
Post a Comment