It's official, Baby Crall is coming...and will be the best birthday present a mother could ask for. August 5th 2012 is his/her birthday, just 5 days apart from my BIG 3-0!
I must say it's so much better to have the news out in the open! Nothing like finding out your pregnant right before the holidays and a MILLION Christmas/New years parties and not one adult beverage...or soft cheese...or deli meat....or CAFFEINE...talk about difficult! But we made it thru the LONGEST 12 weeks of our lives and Baby Crall is here for the long haul! Two ultrasounds down and all tests point to HEALTHY...we couldn't ask for much more!
I will be doing my best to keep everyone up to date with new pictures and stories week by week. I'm thinking I'll have to steal Miss E's weekly baby journal to keep tabs on this growing belly, i mean, baby of ours.
For now here's a sneak peek into the beginnings of our little pride and joy!
Thank you to all of you that have already sent all the well wishes and congrats! We are so lucky to have such amazing friends and supportive family! I'm off to attempt to get some sleep (or lack there of already!) and do some comical reading of Jenny McCarthy Belly Laughs Thanks Sam for the hilarious reads...every pregnant momma-to-be (or just any female in general) needs to read this book!! Too funny!
G'night,
Mommy-to-be
2 comments:
YAYAY we couldn't be more excited! Love to you all!
Such exciting news!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment