Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 25

Week 25




Time for another monthly check up! I must say these months feel like they're going by so slowly...and then I realize how much time we have until little man makes his appearance and suddenly I feel like they're FLYING by!


Recapping: Week 25

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 lbs 



Belly Growth (fundal height): from 20cm to 24cm

Maternity Clothes: The weather is getting warmer so trying to wear my stretchy skirts as much as possible. Scrubs are still doing the trick for work so no shopping spree just yet!


Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots! After I eat he becomes a little wiggle worm which is normally when I start getting busy at work which makes it interesting when talking to patients! Quick restroom breaks are much needed! :)

Sleep: My back is starting to feel better, THANK GOD! I was given a snoogle by a co-worker of mine and I must say it's heavenly! It takes up my half of the bed but I find that I'm sleeping much better. I will say that if I have to wake up for a potty break, Baby Crall thinks it's party time and decides he's going to move all over the place until he gets comfy again and falls asleep...then I get to fall asleep! I guess this is going to be the story of my life, right?!

What I miss: Nothing too major...With cinco de mayo approaching I'm sure there will be a margarita/daiquiri/Mexican beer craving for a split second but other than that I'm doing just fine.

Cravings: Same as before really - Nothing outside of the norm, I always love mexican food (not good for the above pictures or weight gain tracking) and tuna sandwiches (in moderation of course)
Symptoms: less back pain than before so I can't complain too much! I will say I've started to have a weird pain under my "girls"...not sure if it's from my belly supporting these suckers or more ligaments/muscles moving around but sometimes it burns and others it feels like something is stretching inside my stomach...very weird! Of course this starts AFTER my doctors appointment (add it to the Dr Question list).


Best Moment This Week: Feeling him move is the COOLEST feeling ever! I can't imagine never experiencing this feeling! 



Next Dr visit: 5/23/12 Glucose Test...Yippee! Not!

No comments: