Monday, May 28, 2012

Week 27-28

Week 27 & 28

 

          Week 27                                             Week28           

So I must say there's not a lot going on from week to week, except for my consistently growing belly, see the pictures above, so I try to limit my posts to those events that are semi-exciting.

The most exciting part of week 27 was at the end of the week when we had our friend/neighbor, Mindy, come and paint the baby's room.  Painting the baby's room is:
1. being something that pregnant woman are not supposed to be doing, and Andy wasn't too thrilled at the idea
2. a HUGE to-do item on our nesting list 
3. I have high standards and would expect it to be done PERFECTLY
...and I must say Mindy and I were SO on the same page and she did a BEYOND perfect job! The room turned out GREAT! (see below)

(Cali Cameo)
As you can see we're going with a turquoise/teal blue and super light sky blue.  I've found an online source to order the baby's bedding from so I think it will all go together quite nicely. 

Next big happening was...MOTHER'S DAY!

This has been an ongoing battle at The Crall household...Andy thinks that I am not yet a MOTHER since baby boy isn't out of the womb yet. (Of course he still gives me great credit for being a step-mom) I, of course, disagree being that I get kicked and punched from the inside everyday and it's a life changing thing to carry a child! Well, I don't know if I finally won the debate or enough of my girlfriends broke him down, either way, I was caught off guard when my hubby brought out a very UNexpected Mother's day present...and I must say he did a GREAT job!
 (My new diaper bag and glider!!)

Mother's day was just the two of us and it was great! Nice and relaxing...not as relaxing as my Mom's 10 days in Maui but I'll take what I can get and my Mom deserves a trip to the islands!

A big thank you goes out to my hubby for making my first Mother's day so fabulous and a very Happy Mother's day to all my family and friends! I'm sure next year will be even better...

Love,
K & Baby Crall

No comments: