Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3rd Annual FBR Open Brunch @ Casa de Brito-Crall

Every year the FBR Open golf tournament comes to town and I started the tradition a few years ago, of hosting a brunch before a long day of watching golf (ok not really) and drinking with friends! Everyone brings their mimosas, bloody marys and favorite breakfast foods and participates in some good ol' cornhole (aka bean bags).... ...and an always intense boys vs girls flip cup tournament...

...I'm sad to say...the boys dominated...we'll get you next year!!
The annual brunch wouldn't be complete without the annual girls' pictureI had to get all the Crall Brother photo-opts I could!! :)Looking forward to doing it all again next year...and Happy Anniversary to US!! :D This weekend marks the first time I threw Andy to the "dogs" aka all my friends! :) Glad you made it to another year my love!

1 comment: