So Christmas has come and gone and we're almost a month into 2009! Time flies! I'm still trying to get the hang of the "blogging" world and I'm clearly terrible at posting within a normal time frame! With that said...Figure I would recap the holidays and post some fun pictures! :)
Andy and I had a great Christmas, or should I say we had a wonderful FIRST Christmas together! One of my bridesmaids, Debbie, actually gave us our first "First Christmas" ornament for the tree, so cute! Being that it's just Andy and I we decorated as much as possible, filling up our little condo with some holiday cheer. Andy did lights outside and I put up the stockings and decorated our 4 foot tree...and that's about all we could fit! :) Andy's parents were in town again for Christmas so this time we went to my parent's for Christmas Eve dinner, then on Christmas Day we went and had steak and crab legs at Andy's Aunt and Uncle's. It was the first year I had Christmas Day without my parents but I must say steak and crab and Andy's family's secret Santa exchange sure made for a great new tradition. (Next year I have the perfect gift for Bob – I don't think he wanted to trade me!) Yes, that's a little joke for those of us that were there but I'll give you a hint…Victoria's Secret! Haha!
After Christmas was over, Andy's been determined to buy a shotgun. I am definitely NOT into guns but after spending half a day out in the desert with some friends shooting I got more comfortable with the idea. Plus, the fact that it breaks down into 3 pieces which makes me happy! Feeling the power of the gun(s) is nuts and really gets your adrenaline pumping! I tried to shoot at the clays which was highly comical! I could barely hold the gun, let alone aim and shoot at a tiny disk flying through the air. Andy on the other hand, is quite the natural…go figure!
Next event on the crazy calendar of Andy and Kim was New Years Eve. Since 2009 is going to be such a fabulous year for Andy and me, we were determined to ring it in right! We got off work, got dressed up, and headed down to our new favorite restaurant called the Rokerij. We had some amazing food and drinks then headed over to our friend's Eric & Amanda's house for a '09 fiesta! I can't believe it's been a year! Andy and I started dating around this time of year last year and so much has happened and yet there's so much to look forward to.

No comments:
Post a Comment