Since Andy and I are planning our BIG DAY, I've always wanted to see what The Castle at Ashley Manor was all about. It seems like it appears out of nowhere but as soon as you enter the property it is beautiful! Yes, it looks like a castle and has beautiful grounds and a very elegant feel. Jamie and Craig could not have picked a more gorgeous day. Andy took the day off and spent it with all the boys golfing and hanging out with Craig. Word on the street there was some golf cart testing that took place...check out the video Craig Flores put together...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Jamie & Craig Say "I DO"
Since Andy and I are planning our BIG DAY, I've always wanted to see what The Castle at Ashley Manor was all about. It seems like it appears out of nowhere but as soon as you enter the property it is beautiful! Yes, it looks like a castle and has beautiful grounds and a very elegant feel. Jamie and Craig could not have picked a more gorgeous day. Andy took the day off and spent it with all the boys golfing and hanging out with Craig. Word on the street there was some golf cart testing that took place...check out the video Craig Flores put together...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment